Freelance permit

Do you want to start working on your own?
This became so much easier in the UAE with a Freelance permit!

We would like to introduce you to Freelance Permit that you can obtain from different Free Zones in the UAE, such as Dubai Media City, Sharjah Media Free Zone, RAK Free Zone. Freelance permit is given to professionals in media or education areas allowing them work under a personal name and have an investor visa.

We finds the best solution for the freelancers to be registered in Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone. This solution is the most cost-effective, fast and hassle free. You do not require to rent an office space and fees to get the permit are extremely low. This is the best price all around UAE that you can get.

The following documents are required:

Passport copy
2 professional reference letters or an intent to cooperate with a business partner in the UAE
Business plan
Freelance permit has to be renewed every year, however a resident visa will be given for 2 years